Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Competition

Hello, hello, hello...
Not a proper blog post (shock!) but I just wanted to flag up this competition on the Heard it on the Playground website. You can win a copy of Sweet Temptation hot off the press!

I can't believe it's nearly publication day... I should receive my author copies any day now and can't wait to get my mitts on them. The book's coming out in Tesco first on May 13th (that's NEXT THURSDAY!) and then everywhere else on 4th June. Exciting!

Otherwise I've had my head down, immersing myself in the new novel like the diligent little author I am. I'm hoping to crack 75,000 words by the end of next week which will make me very happy. More soon...

6 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on Almost-Publication Day! I'm headed off now to enter the contest.

Debs said...

Congratulations from me too. I'm off to enter the competition right now.

PabloDuda0若愛 said...

回應是最大的支持^^y~~~甘吧嗲........................................

LilyS said...

Congratulations Lucy,I can't wait to read it. I'll look out for a copy in tescos tomox :)

詩涵 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。

Lucy Diamond said...

Thanks all of you. Wishing you lots of luck in the competition!