Wednesday, 29 July 2009

In stock!

Oooohhhhh the excitement! Hens Reunited is now in stock on Amazon. This means I am currently unable to do any work, obviously, because I keep having to check its sales ranking. (A rather lame 27,000 as I write... but hey, it's early days.) It's not officially in the shops until August 7th so this is rather excitingly early. Go, Hens, go! And go, blog-readers, go - and while you're going, do me a favour and tell your mates about it! (Please.)

Other news:

Have just finished The Children's Book by A S Byatt - fabulous, wonderful, enthralling. My book of the year so far without a doubt. (Yes, it's flawed, particularly the ending in my eyes, but don't let that put you off.) A big fat treat for the summer.

My lovely editor (hello lovely editor) has given a resounding thumbs-up to Novel 4, or Sweet Temptation, as I must start calling it. Hurrah!

School holidays going great so far - swimming, Ice Age 3, lots of playing and remarkably little fighting.

It's all good! (Now I just need to finish a new mermaid story before I go on holiday and life will be complete... only two writing days left until the end of August so I've got to make them count, eek!)

10 comments:

JJ Beattie said...

Oooh congratulations. I'm very excited on your behalf. I will keep my eyes peeled for it here too!

Helen said...

Have been on amazon and bought. Looking forward to reading that on my hols!

Lucy Diamond said...

Thanks JJ! I'll never forget how excited I was when I read you'd found Any Way You Want Me over there. xxx

Helen - thank you! And have a great holiday! xx

chicklitreviews said...

Congrats! It's fab read and our reviews are coming soon so hopefully people will read our reviews and buy the book!!

xxx

Lucy Diamond said...

Aww thanks Chicklitreviews! Let's hope so xxx

Lily Sheehan said...

i got my signed copy this morning and paraded it around the office for all to see. Il be sure to tell everyone else I know too!

Thank you again and Congratulations on those sales!

L-Plate Author said...

I've ordered it too, and I'm told its on it's way...I'm looking forward to it x

Lucy Diamond said...

Awww cheers both of you! Hope you enjoy it xxx

trung said...

hi.
silver bullion roundsMississauga Condos
Funds for orders must be received via bank wire, cashier check, money order, or personal/ business check prior to shipment. Due to the nature of the silver bullion market, wire transfers must be received within 36 hours of price lock or invoice issuance. Prices will be locked-in at the time of purchase for a period of up to 7 business days to allow for mailed funds to be received and processed. Allow 10 business days to assure good funds on checks. Shipping & wire info will be supplied as necessary.

trungvkvk said...

hi.
κατασκευη ιστοσελιδωνcharms for charm bracelets
I'm surrounded by
Some kids at play
I can feel their laughter
So why do I sear
Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin
Round my head
I'm spinning
Oh, I'm spinning
How quick the sun can, drop away