Sunday, 3 August 2008

The results!

Sorry to be a bit late posting this... only back from Dorset a few hours ago and there have been kids to feed, bath and put to bed, and bits of wet tent to drape around the house... Yes. It rained. Again. "It always rains when we're camping," my son said gloomily as woke up to loud pattering sounds yesterday morning. Ahh well. We still had a fab time.
Enough about all that, anyway. I've got the result of the limerick competition to announce!

All week, entries have been pouring in to the comments box. In fact there were 28 limericks in all, which is brilliant, I reckon. Thanks to everyone who entered... you are all worthy poets and should give yourselves many pats on the back.
But there can only be one winner. And, if you remember, that winner stands to receive a whopping great parcel of books from those lovely generous people at Pan. As with the anagrams,
I have typed up all the entries anonymously and given the list to my Lovely Partner to judge. And, as before, he picked out a shortlist of those limericks he liked best.
So, without any further ado, I can now reveal that in third place is...









the extremely fabulous Clare with this:

I'm feeling all bothered and blue
I can't seem to get over you
A diamond would help
(I mean it, don't yelp)
Or even a topaz would do.



And in second place is...












the rather foxy Lily Sheehan with this:

You promised you'd always be true
Now I'm trying to get over you
You promised a ring
With a diamond setting
But all I got was hullabaloo



So now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner of my limerick competition is...






*someone get that drum-roll going, for goodness' sake*








the incredibly talented Calistro with this:

There was a young lady called Sue
Who wrote a great novel or two
Her words sparkle like diamonds
Her characters aren't shy ones
So buy "Any Way..." and "Over You".

Round of applause for Calistro, please! Very well done indeed. Calistro, please email me at lucy AT lucydiamond DOT co DOT uk with your address and I'll make sure you receive a scrummy parcel of books. Hoorah!!

15 comments:

Lily Sheehan said...

Yay 2nd place, I've never made the the top three before. Woohooo, thanks Lucy and Congrats to Clare and Calistro.

JJ said...

Excellent limericks there. Congratulations to all winners.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Very well deserved! Congratulations!

Bear said...

Congrats winners!!

Calistro said...

Yay!!!!!! That's the best news I've had all week. What wonderful news. Books, books, books. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Will email asap.

Clare Sudbery said...

Yay!

What fun. Not feeling bothered at all.

:O)

Lucy Diamond said...

Oh, I love it when everyone's so gracious and happy!
xx

Pat Posner said...

Congratulations to all.

Hope your prize won't keep you away from blogging, Cally!

Annie Bright said...

I'm not jealous, Calistro. Well perhaps a little. :-))

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap! Well done, you three.

Paige said...

Well done to all three of you! They were great limericks!

I've just finished Over You. I gobbled it up in two days! Loved it! I love your style of writing! It feels so fresh! Roll on Book 3!!

Lucy Diamond said...

Oh, Paige, THANK YOU!!! You are only the third person I know who's read it (as well as b and my mum!) so it's really brilliant to hear that you liked it. Hoorah!

Tam said...

Oh, I missed this :-(
Can you do another one sometime? I promise I'll enter and make everyone feel superior with the awfulness of my poetry...

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品A片,A片,AV女優,色情,成人,做愛,情色,AIO,視訊聊天室,SEX,聊天室,自拍,AV,情色,成人,情色,aio,sex,成人,情色免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛情色文學,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,AVDVD,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,成人論壇情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室