Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Loving LoveReading

Oooh! ChrisH has just let me know that Over You has made the LoveReading top ten! Have a look... it's straight in at number seven, my lucky number. Hoorah for the LoveReading downloaders (and thanks, ChrisH)! Still no Amazon reviews yet though...

Other news... not long till the wedding! I am so excited. Bought some lovely new make-up this morning and a few other bits and bobs including a pair of emergency flat-ish silvery sandals today in case my wedding heels get the better of me. Have got the dress, beautifully shortened, got the rings, confetti, cars booked, the bridesmaids all set... Now I just need some beauty sleep instead of anxiety dreams about being late/wobbling off wedding heels/LP not turning up etc...

11 comments:

JJ said...

Wooo hoooo; fantastic news about lovereading. Congratulations. Good luck with all the last minute stuff.

Sally Lawton said...

Just stopping by to say Hi as it's been ages since I've had chance to log-on!
Oooh, pleased to hear the wedding plans are in full swing!

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Great news! I haven't got my hands on Over You yet but I hope to soon. And all the best for the wedding - I bet you'll have a brilliant time, and I look forward to reading about it in due course.

ChrisH said...

Lovely news all round - looking forwards to hearing more about the wedding in due course. Gosh - it is nice to read some good news!

Debs said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news.

I'm sure the wedding will be fabulous.

pierre l said...

Have a look at Amazon. A friend, not me, might just have written a lovely review.
Congratulations on the good sales, and best wishes for the wedding.

Lucy Diamond said...

Cheers JJ! I am quite enjoying the last-minute stuff even though it seems to be going on for ever!

Hello Sally! Nice to see you again. Hope all's well in Manchester!

Zinnia - thank you. Shame you don't do wedding ceremonies as well as the funerals, eh, I'd have booked you in at once! :)

ChrisH - thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of LoveReading - see, it's all down to you that I'm in a good mood! :)

Thanks Debs!

OMG, thanks for the Amazon heads-up Pierre, have just seen the amazing review. Wow. Am even happier now!

liz fenwick said...

Picked up a copy at Asda the other day!!! Thank you for the lovely NR acknowledgement. Gave me a lump in my throat. Look forward to reading it when sanity returns and I am back in Dubai.

So exicted about the wedding. Enjoy :-)

Leigh said...

Yey, I've got my copy, and have put aside the reading-in-progress to make a start. Hooked already!

Lucy Diamond said...

Awww...thanks, Liz. (And I'm glad to hear copies have made it into Asda now - I dragged my kids off to the Asda near Bristol the other week especially to see them (I am SO sad, I know)...but there were none there. Trauma!) Hope you enjoy the book. x

Yay, thanks Leigh! Glad you are hooked!

Kate.Kingsley said...

Ah, the pre-wedding anxiety dreams ~ I remember those with horror!

Glad to hear the plans are all falling into place