I'm feeling very cheerful this morning. (Look away now if you're in a bad mood.)
1) Over You has its first review on Amazon - and it's an absolute corker, five stars no less. Whoopeee!!
2) The sun is shining (I know! I can hardly believe it myself!)
3) I'm off to London today for a meeting, (the one with cake, hoorah), and because of stupid peak-time rip-off fares etc can't get a train back until 7pm. That gives me at least two and half hours' hanging around in London time where I will be forced to shop. Daaamn.
4) I received a huge box of advance copies of my new children's series this morning all about cheeky Prince Jake ... and they're hardbacks, darlings!
5) Did I mention the cake and shopping?
Riveting Reads with Julie and William
3 hours ago