I've been tagged by the lovely Cally which is actually rather a relief as I don't have anything interesting that I can tell you right now (more secrets rumbling in the background).
So here we go....
The small print: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website.
Six non-important things/habits/quirks...
Oh Gawd, I can't think of any now. Ummm...
1. I hate it when you treat yourself to a lovely new hardback book and then you don't actually get around to reading it until it's come out in paperback. Grrr. Well, that was a waste of money, wasn't it it?
2. I thought of number 1 because I'm currently reading The Rain Before It Falls by Jonathan Coe which I bought in hardback last autumn and only started reading the other night. It is a SIGNED copy as well (I was soooo star-struck when I met him, I actually couldn't string a sentence together) so that would have been even worse, if I'd left it languishing on the shelf. But I'm reading it - and it's good. A result all round, phew.
3. I am halfway through a banana. Trying to be healthy, you see.
4. I am thinking about applying for an MA. Just thinking about it at the moment. Probably won't be able to do it until all my kids are at school (Sept 09). But it's nice to have something on the horizon, isn't it?
5. I still feel a bit guilty that my first lot of Sims children got taken away by a social worker. (I couldn't get the older ones to school and couldn't work out how to feed the baby.) I fear my eldest daughter was scarred for life, seeing her virtual self being taken away by social services.
6. Talking of crap parenting, virtual and real, I'm going to be late to pick up youngest daughter from playgroup if I don't hurry up...
God, I'm rubbish at these things. Sorry. Must go!
Socks and chocs
23 hours ago