Thursday, 8 February 2007

Tonight, Matthew, I'm gonna be Chico...

This has got to be one of my fave celebrity 'spotted's of all time - from Latest Homes magazine, the local freebie.

Spotted! At the Theatre Royal, Brighton watching Aladdin was Hove resident Nick Cave with his kids. He sang along to Chico Time at the end of the show, seeming to know every word, and was repeatedly seen pointing his oversized foam finger in the air whenever a baddie came on stage.

They've printed it with a picture of him looking extremely dour and sullen. How I would have loved to have seen that!

4 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Well, I am clearly lost in another world. I had too google to find out who he was :-)

Lucy Diamond said...

Well, he's probably the last person on earth I would have imagined singing along to Chico, that's all you need to know!

liz fenwick said...

My daughter was singing that the other day......I fortunately had forgotten all about it. I wonder why?

Lucy Diamond said...

Mine came home singing The One and Only by Chesney Hawkes last night! I think Crap Songs to Annoy Your Parents must have gone on the national curriculum or something. Very worrying!